Person to Person
payment cards share
Contactless Payment cards sharing beetween two linked persons.
By the current service design - on Android Mobile phones with NFC readers.
- No hidden service fees.
- No geographical limits.
Secure NFC card payments
The application uses mobile phone's NFC reader on one side to read contactless card, transmit card data to the linked remote person's mobile phone, allowing to TAP & PAY with mobile phone like if the cardholder pay with his original card.
- Secure communication.
- Card data encryption.
- Life card processing.
Features by host permissions
The Cardholder person, who share the card, may limit usage of his card.
- Limit payment amount.
- Bypass PIN entry.
* Features under the testing and could be limited by the card type.
Ready to start?
Requirements for card sharing
- Mobile phone should have NFC contactless reader.
- Application need permanent Internel connection.
- Install from Google Play or download APK from site.
- HadyPay.app set as default payment application.
- Sign In with Google or member account required.
- The communication Link established with Emails.